COVID-19 Communications and Updates
July 20, 2020
Although we have not had any TruStar employees at any of our locations test positive for COVID-19, out of caution and concern for employee and member safety, we have made the decision to once again close our lobbies in all locations starting this Wednesday, July 22, 2020.
Our top priority is the safety and health of you and your finances. It is with this in mind that we made the decision to close the lobbies. Just as before, we remain committed to serving you through channels including drive through lanes, telephone, online chat, and secure messaging. Our Service Center is open from 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday - Friday to answer questions, assist with transactions, and open accounts.
We strongly encourage you to continue utilizing our online and mobile banking platforms that are available 24 hours a day.
- Online Banking to manage your accounts, transfer funds, and more.
- Our Mobile Banking App that can be downloaded to your smartphone.
- Mobile Deposit within our Mobile App, to deposit checks from your smartphone.
- Paying your bills with Online Bill Pay.
- Using your Debit Card whenever possible to pay for items rather than using cash.
- TruStar ATMs offer an easy way to get cash, and deposit bills and checks.
Should you need an in-person appointment, please call and schedule one. You will be required to wear a mask when in our building.
Thank you for your understanding and patience during this time. We will continue to monitor the situation and provide updates as necessary. If you have any questions, please reach out to us at 800-887-0220 or email@example.com. Remember, do not send any sensitive personal information through email.