TruStar is still fully operational and able to fulfill all of your banking needs, just in a different way at this time.
All transactions will continue to be conducted at the drive-thru Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm.
- This includes money orders.
- If it is an absolute necessary, you can arrange with your local branch to access your safe deposit box.
Digital Banking Solutions
We strongly encourage you to utilize our online and mobile banking platforms that are available 24 hours a day to perform all routine banking activities.
- Online Banking to manage your accounts, transfer funds, and more.
- Our Mobile Banking App that can be downloaded to your smartphone.
- Mobile Deposit within our Mobile App, to deposit checks from your smartphone.
- Paying your bills with Online Bill Pay.
- Using your Debit Card whenever possible to pay for items rather than using cash.
- TruStar ATMs offer an easy way to get cash, and deposit bills and checks.
Our Annual Meeting originally scheduled for April 20, 2020, is postponed until a later date when it is safe to gather as a community again.
Please do not hesitate to call or email us with any questions, concerns, or if you need assistance setting up online services of any kind. We are here to help. We can be reached at 800-887-0220 or email@example.com. Remember, do not send any sensitive personal information through email.
Thank you for your understanding and patience during this time. Please know that TruStar Federal Credit Union stands prepared, without interruption, to continue to meet all of your banking needs. It is important to us to keep not only our dedicated employees safe, but also our community. Our thoughts are with our members, and we sincerely hope all are safe and healthy.
« Return to "Blog"Go to main navigation