Achieving a college education can be expensive. Each spring TruStar awards scholarships to local students to help them along their educational path.
2021 Scholarship Information
Recognizing that dedication and hard work is at the heart of succeeding in high school and beyond, we have designed our scholarship program to reward those students who have shown a commitment to their academics while being involved in other activities and their communities.
- A member of TruStar Federal Credit Union (the account must be in the student's name)
- Senior in a participating high school
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Attending a 2 or 4 year college / technical school in the fall of 2021
- Completed application
- Copy of High school transcripts
- Copy of college / technical school letter of acceptance
- Brief 100 to 300 word essay describing why you are deserving of a TruStar sponsored scholarship. We encourage you to include your volunteer activities, plans for a major in college (if known), and your career aspirations.
Application deadline is April 16, 2021.
The TruStar Federal Credit Union Scholarship Committee will process the applications and make selections. All decisions are final. Award money will be sent directly to the higher education institution. If any student chooses not to enroll in school for any reason, an alternative recipient will be chosen.