Be a part of something bigger.
- Commitment to our members
- Commitment to our community
- Doing what is right.
Interested in joining our team?
TruStar is looking for an individual with attention to detail and great customer service skills to join their operations department as a Members Service Representative in our International Falls location. Responsibilities include assisting members and potential members with their financial needs, opens new accounts, processes account transactions, resolves problems, and help with products and services. Qualified applicants should have customer service and cash handling experience, be a self-starter, and have strong communication and computer skills. TruStar offers an attractive compensation and benefit package which includes, paid time off, paid federal holidays, medical, dental, vision, optional life insurance, long-term disability, flex spending, critical illness and accident insurance, employer contributed health savings account, employer paid short-term disability and group life insurance, and an employer profit sharing 401k retirement plan.
Interested applicants should apply online by no later than June 10, 2023.
Apply online HERE
Health & Wellness
- Two low-cost medical insurance options
- Two dental Insurance options
- Vision insurance
- Optional life insurance (employee, spouse, and child(ren)
- Long term disability
- Accident insurance
- Critical illness
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flex Spending Account (Health FSA, Limited FSA, Dependent Care)
Time Away From Work
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Time Off for volunteer hours
- Minnesota conference leave
- Funeral/Bereavement paid leave
- Jury duty paid time
- Paid federal holidays
- 401k employer contribution of 5% and 10% after 15 years
- Employee loan and membership savings
- Employer paid Short Term Disability
- Employer paid preventative dental insurance
- Employer paid employee group life insurance for $25,000