Be a part of something bigger.
- Commitment to our members
- Commitment to our community
- Doing what is right.
Interested in joining our team?
Member Service Representatives
TruStar is looking for individuals with attention to detail and great customer service skills to join their operations department as Members Service Representatives in their International Falls and Littlefork offices. Responsibilities include assisting members and potential members with their financial needs, opens new accounts, processes account transactions, resolves problems, and helps with products and services. Qualified applicants should have customer service and cash handling experience, be a self-starter, and have strong communication and computer skills.
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resume no later than February 7, 2023, to:
Attn: Human Resources
601 4th Street, Int’l Falls, MN 56649
Health & Wellness
- Two low-cost medical insurance options
- Two dental Insurance options
- Vision insurance
- Optional life insurance (employee, spouse, and child(ren)
- Long term disability
- Accident insurance
- Critical illness
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flex Spending Account (Health FSA, Limited FSA, Dependent Care)
Time Away From Work
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Time Off for volunteer hours
- Minnesota conference leave
- Funeral/Bereavement paid leave
- Jury duty paid time
- Paid federal holidays
- 401k employer contribution of 5% and 10% after 15 years
- Employee loan and membership savings
- Employer paid Short Term Disability
- Employer paid preventative dental insurance
- Employer paid employee group life insurance for $25,000