When it comes to keeping track of the people, places and things in life, sometimes a credit or debit card ends up missing, maybe you no longer need access, or you notice an unauthorized transaction. Time is of the essence in these possibly stressful situations, and Card Management offers you the security and ability to quickly turn your card off and/or report lost.
Guard your card anytime, anywhere.
Card fraud is prevalent, but minimizing the aftermath is simpler with user-accessible card controls. Shut down fraudsters the moment you realize your card has been lost or compromised. Protect yourself from the devastation of card fraud.
Flip the switch: card on/off.
Switch your cards off and on at your discretion, giving you peace of mind should you lose your card, even after banking hours.
It's easy as 1, 2, 3!
1. Select the card you wish to modify from the Card Management section on the main dashboard of the website or mobile app.
2. Click on the green toggle to turn card off, or back on.
3. Status will be displayed on the main dashboard.
- Turning your card off when not using it helps prevent unauthorized charges. Only turn it on when you are going to use it.
- If your card gets compromised and you notice an unauthorized charge on your card, turning it off can stop new charges from happening.
- If you lose your card, especially when traveling, locking it will give you a peace of mind that it can not be used for any transactions.
- You can turn the card back on if it was lost and you find it.