The smarter way to pay!
Stop searching through your wallet to find your debit card and use your smartphone to pay instead. Securely carry your TruStar debit card in your mobile wallet with Apple Pay® , Google PayTM or Samsung Pay®.
- FAST No more fumbling and forgetting your card – your mobile wallet is ready to use.
- SECURE Your card number is never exposed to merchants, keeping your transactions safe.
- CONVENIENT Mobile wallet payments are accepted at a growing number of merchants, in apps and online.
Simply open your phone’s wallet feature and get started today!
Apple Pay Information
Add a card on your iPhone
- Go to Wallet and tap the add button.
- Follow the steps to add a new card. Watch the demo to see how it works. If you're asked to add the card that you use with your Apple ID, cards on other devices, or cards that you’ve recently removed, choose them, then enter the card security codes. You might be required to download an app from your bank or card issuer to add a card to Wallet. In China mainland, you might be required to create or update a 6-digit passcode.
- Tap Next. Your bank or card issuer will verify your information and decide if you can use your card with Apple Pay. If your bank or issuer needs more information to verify your card, they'll ask you for it. When you have the information, go back to Wallet and tap your card.
- After your bank or issuer verifies your card, tap Next. Then start using Apple Pay.
Apple Pay set up, wallet use, and troubleshooting: Apple Support
Google Pay Information
Add a card to the Google Pay app
- Open the Google Pay app .
- In the top right, tap the card image.
- Tap Add a card and then debit or credit card and then credit or debit card.
- Use the camera to capture your card info or enter it manually.
- Review and accept the terms from your card's issuer.
- If you’re asked to verify your payment method:
- Choose a verification option from the list.
- Enter the verification code.
Tip: After you add a card, you might see a small temporary authorization on your account from Google. This authorization checks that your card and account are valid. It won’t be charged to your balance and will go away soon. Most temporary authorizations are removed from your account within 48 hours.
Google Pay set up, wallet use, and troubleshooting: Google Support
Samsung Pay Information
Add a card to Samsung Pay
- Open Samsung Pay, and then tap Get started.
- Enter a new PIN for Samsung Pay, and then enter it again to confirm.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to register your card. When you add a card, you must agree to the card's terms and conditions. If you have any questions about the terms, contact the card issuer.
Samsung Pay set up, wallet use, and troubleshooting: Samsung Support
Copyright © 2021 TruStar Federal Credit Union. All rights reserved. Apple Pay is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Google Pay is a trademark of Google LLC. Samsung Pay is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.