Be a part of something bigger.
- Commitment to our members
- Commitment to our community
- Doing what is right.
Interested in joining our team?
Consumer Loan Officer – Park Rapids Office
TruStar Federal Credit Union is accepting applications for a full-time Consumer Loan Officer at our Park Rapids office. This position would assist members with their consumer lending needs, analyze loan requests, and make credit decisions based on lending policy. Candidates should have banking and/or sales experience, be a self-starter, and have strong communication skills. TruStar offers an attractive compensation and benefit package which includes, paid time off, paid federal holidays, medical, dental, vision, optional life insurance, long-term disability, flex spending, critical illness and accident insurance, employer contributed health savings account, employer paid short-term disability and group life insurance, and an employer profit sharing 401k retirement plan.
Interested applicants should apply online by no later than December 13, 2023.
Apply online at HERE
Health & Wellness
- Two low-cost medical insurance options
- Two dental Insurance options
- Vision insurance
- Optional life insurance (employee, spouse, and child(ren)
- Long term disability
- Accident insurance
- Critical illness
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flex Spending Account (Health FSA, Limited FSA, Dependent Care)
Time Away From Work
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Time Off for volunteer hours
- Minnesota conference leave
- Funeral/Bereavement paid leave
- Jury duty paid time
- Paid federal holidays
- 401k employer contribution of 5% and 10% after 15 years
- Employee loan and membership savings
- Employer paid Short Term Disability
- Employer paid preventative dental insurance
- Employer paid employee group life insurance for $25,000